[hpsdr] QtRadio new code

Dave Larsen kv0s.dave at gmail.com
Sun Mar 23 07:35:48 PDT 2014

Aivars

I have an intent to up date.  The version in John's branch is Qt4. It is
version with only minimal external library dependences.  fftw and libusb1.0
if you use Ozy or magister.

I want to maintain a Linux Option and that will compile with Qt5,   Berndt
also up dated cusdr-alpha for Linux with Qt5.

I started working on Warren DSP code in place of DttSP.  I also want to
work on the new protocol as well,  I was breaking the program.  I knew
others want to work on this code as well so I put a working version on my
SVN.

This version like the Qt4 version uses three programs QtHPSDRServer talks
to the HPSDR boards, second command line program QtHPSDRDspserver this
program hold the DSP code.  You need one instance for each receiver.  Then
the traditional QtRadio to talk to one dspserver.  The three programs can
all run on one computer or on three separate computers connected with
Ethernet.  The audio does work on the QtRadio instance.  It still does not
Tx.

That's it a working version of the program using Qt5.

Dave KV0S