[hpsdr] New kind of Hermes

lstoskopf at cox.net lstoskopf at cox.net
Tue May 6 20:44:12 PDT 2014

Boy will there be enough questions at Hamvention.  There is always the problem of upgrading and yet leaving the orphans behind.  I guess somewhere there is a need to do the Apple thing and totally start over, but meanwhile lots of good boards get left in the dust.  I still have a very early SDR RX that I bought at Dayton, uses some Visual Basic .dll that only one version works and that on Win 3.1.  Box sitting on the test bench just for that app!  Guys doing that RX had a fight and broke up.  Someone pitched the docs!  N0UU