[hpsdr] PowerSDR Failure

Jim Gailer lists at kingstag.net
Mon May 12 09:51:53 PDT 2014

Hi

I seem to have created a problem with HPSDR on my radio PC.

While running PowerSDR I accidentally trapped the '3' key of my keyboard,
causing PowerSDR to crash, filling the VCO A frequency with 3s.
On re-starting I now have an error box during load as follows:
---------------------
Fatal Error

Value was either too large or too small for a Double

 at System.Number.ParseDouble(String value, NumberStyles options,
NumberFormatInfo numfmt)  at PowerSDR.Console.txtVFOAFreq_LostFocus(Object
sender, EventArgs e)  at PowerSDR.Console.chkVFOATX_CheckedChanged(Object
sender, EventArgs e)  at PowerSDR.Console.InitConsole()  at
PowerSDR.Console.ctor(String[] args)  at PowerSDR.Console.Main(String[]
args)

The error repeats after a re-boot. I have uninstalled PowerSDR and the Flex
version and re-installed to no avail.
There is no .mdb file on my hard drive.

I am running Windows 7 64 bit.
PowerSDR is MRx PS 3.2.10.0 (from the installer). I am the administrator.

Can anyone shed any light on this please?

Cheers Jim G3RTD