[hpsdr] Fwd: Re: kind of Hermes back to open source version

Scott Cowling scotty at tonks.com
Tue May 6 10:57:13 PDT 2014

Hi Arseniy,

You have described almost exactly the
architecture that we have been discussing for
what I call Gen2. We will keep the Atlas
connectors on the new main board to allow use of
existing boards, but the connections will not be
"bused", so some performance will be gained even with Mercury and Pennylane.

New boards will use the high-speed connectors and
performance will be very much improved.

73,
Scotty WA2DFI