[hpsdr] New kind of Hermes

John Marvin jm-hpsdr at themarvins.org
Mon May 12 16:43:33 PDT 2014

Could you provide a pointer to the simultaneous transmit
experiment/effort? Was that using separate TX boards in an Atlas cabinet
to separate amps? Even with separate boards it would take a protocol
change to support that. Just curious what was done; perhaps I'm missing
something obvious. If this causes a continued discussion specifically
about simultaneous transmit, we should probably change the subject line.

Thanks,

John
AC0ZG