[hpsdr] New kind of Hermes

Bill Tracey bill at ewjt.com
Mon May 12 17:16:04 PDT 2014

I did a simultaneous WSPR transmitter in Verilog to turn a Penny
board into a WSPR beacon --
http://lists.openhpsdr.org/pipermail/hpsdr-openhpsdr.org/2010-August/035804.html

Essentially it generated (digitally, w/ cordics) WSPR tones for 4
different freqs and then added them together before heading to the
DAC.  Nice demo of what one can do with a open, end user programmable system.

Cheers,

Bill (kd5tfd)