[hpsdr] PowerSDR raw sample output format

Tom McDermott tom.n5eg at gmail.com
Thu May 22 14:40:48 PDT 2014

Hi John - Gnuradio understands wav file format. There's built in wav file
source and wav file sink blocks in gnuradio.

Windows sometimes produce wave extended file format, which Linux in general
does not understand.
I've successfully converted to the un-extended format to read on Linux, but
don't recall how, since it was a year
or so ago. It may be 'sox' that allows the conversion.

-- Tom, N5EG