[hpsdr] PowerSDR raw sample output format

John Ackermann jra at febo.com
Thu May 22 13:20:12 PDT 2014

I'm working on a project where I want to use Hermes and PowerSDR to
capture raw samples, and then import that file into another application
(Gnuradio).  From some initial research, I suspect I'm going to have to
do some data conversion to get Gnuradio to read the PowerSDR .wav file.

Can anyone provide me with the format of the PowerSDR file?  In
particular, I think I'm going to need to know the bit-level format
(e.g., bit order and any padding/truncation etc.)

Thanks!

73,
John