[hpsdr] Link to video of Chris Testa's FDIM talk on SDRs

Steve, G4GXL steve at g4gxl.com
Wed May 21 01:35:40 PDT 2014

Raw 'warts and all' recordings of the FDIM 2014 seminars are at -
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/g4gxl-test

Details of FDIM can be found here - www.qrparci.org/fdim

Higher definition edited versions with improved audio will eventually be
uploaded to the QRP ARCI YouTube page - https://www.youtube.com/user/qrparci

The FDIM seminar talk from Chris was the 5th in a series of FDIM
presentations given by OpenHPSDR/TAPR contributors - eventually we hope to
have the other seminars (Lyle, Phil, Jeremy and Scotty) online.

We have also had a considerable amount of SDR material published in QRP
Quarterly ($25 per year in USA) - www.qrparci.org

73
Steve Fletcher, G4GXL
--