[hpsdr] PowerSDR_mRX_PS_v3.2.19

Victor Shishkin ua4atb at mail.ru
Wed Nov 12 23:00:17 PST 2014

Hi Joe,
Thanks for the quick reply, it is really so.
I did a reset of database entirely and start again with a new database.xml file for PowerSDR. CW is now working with the panel CWX.
Many thanks Joe.
There is one Problem. I use as a hardware log UR5EQFLog.  If you click with the cluster callsign, OpenHPSDR program switches to the desired frequency, but does not switch to the desired position mode LSB or USB or CW.
Tried to change to another log (5MContest), the result is also negative. long time I used version PowerSDR / OpenHPSDR_mRX_PS_v3.2.10, everything worked fine.
Please help, thank you.

73"s Victor UA4ATB