[hpsdr] [KenSPAM] Microsoft to OpenSource .NET

Neal Campbell nealk3nc at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 12:00:14 PST 2014

In the article is also big news for hobby developers: you can now download
Visual Studio 2013 Community Edition which is equivalent to the VS2013 Pro
version for free. The main caveat is that you are not a business with gross
income over 1M bucks. I pay 1500 per 3 year contract for my copy of VS2013
Pro so you are getting a great deal for the free edition!

I think this will have a negative impact on Mono however except for the
mobile market as it makes it redundant!

73

*BOO! BIG HALLOWEN SALE IN PROGRESS!*
Neal Campbell