[hpsdr] flrig 1.0.2 released

Rob Frohne rob.frohne at wallawalla.edu
Mon Nov 24 11:06:49 PST 2014

Hi Steve,

I decided I could take a few minutes to try out flrig with my dspserver
and noted two things.

 1. If you neglect to check the use TCP/IP in the Ports window, it
    crashes with the following output.

frohro at frohro-e6420:~/Downloads$ ./flrig-1.0.2.bin
Q: init_port_combos: Search for serial ports
Q: init_port_combos: Searching /sys/class/tty/
Q: init_port_combos: Found serial port /dev/ttyS0
Q: init_port_combos: Found serial port /dev/ttyS1
Q: init_port_combos: Found serial port /dev/ttyS2
Q: init_port_combos: Found serial port /dev/ttyS3
Q: init_port_combos: Found serial port /dev/ttyS4
Q: init_port_combos: Found serial port /dev/ttyS5
Q: init_port_combos: Found serial port /dev/ttyS6
Q: init_port_combos: Found serial port /dev/ttyS7
Q: init_port_combos: Found serial port /dev/ttyS8
Q: init_port_combos: Found serial port /dev/ttyS9
Q: init_port_combos: Found serial port /dev/ttyS10
Q: init_port_combos: Found serial port /dev/ttyS11
Q: init_port_combos: Found serial port /dev/ttyS12
Q: init_port_combos: Found serial port /dev/ttyS13
Q: init_port_combos: Found serial port /dev/ttyS14
Q: init_port_combos: Found serial port /dev/ttyS15
Q: init_port_combos: Found serial port /dev/ttyS16
Q: init_port_combos: Found serial port /dev/ttyS17
Q: init_port_combos: Found serial port /dev/ttyS18
Q: init_port_combos: Found serial port /dev/ttyS19
Q: init_port_combos: Found serial port /dev/ttyS20
Q: init_port_combos: Found serial port /dev/ttyS21
Q: init_port_combos: Found serial port /dev/ttyS22
Q: init_port_combos: Found serial port /dev/ttyS23
Q: init_port_combos: Found serial port /dev/ttyS24
Q: init_port_combos: Found serial port /dev/ttyS25
Q: init_port_combos: Found serial port /dev/ttyS26
Q: init_port_combos: Found serial port /dev/ttyS27
Q: init_port_combos: Found serial port /dev/ttyS28
Q: init_port_combos: Found serial port /dev/ttyS29
Q: init_port_combos: Found serial port /dev/ttyS30
Q: init_port_combos: Found serial port /dev/ttyS31
Q: init_port_combos: Searching /home/frohro/vdev
terminate called without an active exception
Aborted (core dumped)

 2. I don't seem to get any audio.  It appears to be connected and
    trying to control the radio from the messages on the console.  I
    also see no application on the pulseaudio settings tab for the
    application.

73,

Rob
KL7NA