[hpsdr] Antenna selection

Phil Harman phil at pharman.org
Tue Nov 25 20:42:43 PST 2014

Hi Bob,

See page 4 of the Alex Manual obtainable from here:

http://openhpsdr.org/documents.php

You can either transceive on Antenna 1, 2 or 3 or Tx on Antenna 1, 2 or 3
and Rx on an antenna connected to Rx1 or Rx2.

You can also insert an external filter/preamp/converter etc between Antenna
1, 2 or 3 and Rx1.

Hope that helps.

73 Phil...VK6PH