[hpsdr] Multiple RX issues

Bob Cowdery bob at bobcowdery.plus.com
Mon Oct 13 11:52:25 PDT 2014

Hi,

I've been playing around with multiple receivers on some software I'm
writing and something strange is going on.

I can direct audio from each receiver to different local output devices
left/right/both so I can hear what's going on on each RX. Everything is
fine up to 3 receivers, the 4th receiver gives no data and thus no audio
and the 5th starts giving sync errors i.e. the 7f7f7f is not where it
should be.

I installed and ran up CuSDR32 and I get exactly the same result. I
can't hear what's going on but RX4 has no panadapter output and RX5
continually flashes the sync indicator.

I've not updated the hardware for a while, using Metis 2.6 and Mercury
3.4. Anyone know if there are any known issues with these versions?
Failing that is anybody getting receivers above 3 working with those
versions.

Thanks for any help

73 Bob (G3UKB)