[hpsdr] Multiple RX issues

Warren C. Pratt warren at wpratt.com
Mon Oct 13 11:57:34 PDT 2014

Hi Bob,

Perhaps your problem with sync errors when the 5th receiver is enabled
is that the 100Mbit interface will not support five receivers at 384K.
IF you are trying that at 384K, you'll need to back down to 192K.

I'm not sure I understand exactly what you mean about "no data and thus
no audio."  If you are running PowerSDR, it only generates audio for RX1
(and its sub-receiver) and for RX2.  RX3, RX4, and RX5 are used for
things such as the stitched panadapter, PureSignal, and diversity
reception.  I'm not familiar enough with cuSDR to comment there.

Hope that helps.

73,
Warren  NR0V