[hpsdr] pre-distortion

Tim ORourke w4yn at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 15 15:47:01 PDT 2014

Chill in the air now so time to get ready for another building/experimenting winter session.
I did not pay much attention to pre-distortion when it was being discussed, I did order an RF sampler from Clean RF.
I have a 300W EB104 amp I would like to see how much it can be cleaned up.
Is there a write up somewhere on how to set up Hermes for pre-distortion?
I sniffed around openhpsdr web site but did not find any references.

Tim O'Rourke
W4YN at ARRL.Net
Low Power Amateur Radio Rocks
Member of Flying Pigs,ARCI,GQRP,RSGB,ARRL Life Member
R/C Pilot (sort of)
NRA Life Member
NRA Certified Rifle, Pistol, Black Powder Instructor, Range Officer