[hpsdr] ET and PS

Warren C. Pratt warren at wpratt.com
Sat Oct 4 12:41:11 PDT 2014

Hi Helmut,

Very nice work!  We look forward to future updates.

I saw your other post about reluctance to use a "primary side" design
because of safety concerns.  I completely understand and support that.
Some years ago (quite a few actually) as a young design engineer I was
involved in the design of some switching power supplies.  I was at first
surprised by the strict spacing and isolation requirements between
primary and secondary.  As I gained more experience, I came to really
appreciate the thought that went into those rules.

73,
Warren  NR0V