[hpsdr] Utility to mimic Hermes or Mercury-Metis IQ output

Jeremy McDermond mcdermj at xenotropic.com
Thu Oct 9 09:18:41 PDT 2014

Roger —

I have the starts of “openhpsdrd” for the SoCKit board that emulates an OpenHPSDR rig enough to get it grabbing receive packets.  You should be able to put some file reading code and stuff the packets relatively easily.  You can get a copy from my git repository at:

http://git.nh6z.net/?p=openhpsdrd.git;a=tree

or execute

git clone git://git.nh6z.net/openhpsdrd.git