[hpsdr] No audio with PowerSDR 3.2.19

George Byrkit ghbyrkit at chartermi.net
Sat Oct 11 05:21:09 PDT 2014

Dear Andy,
At least for my Mercury and Hermes setups, the sound comes out of the radio boards, NOT
out of the Windows speakers.  One can plug in powered speakers to Mercury or Hermes and
get the audio very easily.  It's the paradigm that 'radios have speakers for the audio'.
Maybe a bit outdated, but it was the model that was used.

There is, I think, a path within PowerSDR that would use VAC or its equivalent to pipe the
received audio around within Windows, but that's 'advanced' configuration that I've not
done myself.

73,
George K9TRV