[hpsdr] Multiple RX issues

Helmut dc6ny at gmx.de
Tue Oct 14 00:14:04 PDT 2014

Hi Bob,

Let me add to Joe’s fine clarifications: There exist some considerations to
eliminate the bottleneck Atlas. Please see Phil’s VK6PH presentation
regarding to Gen2 Hardware at
http://video.openhpsdr.org/HRF2014/News+Future%201.2.mp4
BTW amp linearization by pre-distortion is also possible with standard
Atlas-based Mercury and Pennylane using the previous filters on Mercury, but
not with PowerSDR yet. Alfred, HB9EPU, implemented a very effective
algorithm in his own specific software environment which improves at least a
300W LDMOS amp up to more than -50dBc IMD.

73, Helmut, DC6NY