[hpsdr] Multiple RX issues

Bob Cowdery bob at bobcowdery.plus.com
Tue Oct 14 00:50:30 PDT 2014

Hi Joe and Helmut,

Thank you for the detailed explanation. I've been out of the loop so
long that although I monitor the list I wasn't really absorbing much.
I'm quite happy to have 3 receivers at the moment, just wanted to know I
didn't have some strange fault on my system. Everything has moved on so
much with some amazing features I think it will take me some time to
catch up. I will be spending more time now and plodding on with my
simple software now that RX is working good I will be adding TX, then
building the rest of the kits I've had laying around for probably a
couple of years and maybe even get on the air with it in the foreseeable!

73 Bob G3UKB