[hpsdr] flradio

AD0ES ad0es at ad0es.net
Tue Oct 14 08:16:15 PDT 2014

Hi,

Continuing with the segfault discussion, I will make this issue #1, hopefully have the fixes online
by tonite or tomorrow.  (I have no internet at home, so I have to make a trip to town to do anything).
For the adventurous here are the items flradio expects in the defaults file.

From memory of what an entry should look these would be:
<SDRRECEIVER>0</SDRRECEIVER>
<SDRFREQUENCY>14070000</SDRFREQUENCY>
<SDRAUDIOGAIN>25</SDRAUDIOGAIN>
<SDRRFGAIN>1.0</SDRRFGAIN>
<SDRDITHER>true</SDRDITHER>
<SDRRANDOM>true</SDRRANDOM>
<SDRPREAMP>false</SDRPREAMP>

          /* Sound card */                                                                \
          ELEM_(int, btnAudioIOis, "AUDIOIO",                                             \
                "Audio subsystem.  Values are as follows:\n"                              \
!               "  0: OSS; 1: PortAudio; 2: PulseAudio; 3: SDR; 4: File I/O",             \
                SND_IDX_NULL)                                                             \
+         ELEM_(int, SdrReceiver, "SDRRECEIVER",                                          \
+               "hpSDR receiver #",                                                       \
+               0)                                                                        \
+         ELEM_(int, SdrFrequency, "SDRFREQUENCY",                                        \
+               "hpSDR dial frequency",                                                   \
+               14070000)                                                                 \
+         ELEM_(int, SdrAudioGain, "SDRAUDIOGAIN",                                        \
+               "hpSDR audio gain: 0 thru 100",                                           \
+               25)                                                                       \
+         ELEM_(float, SdrRFGain, "SDRRFGAIN",                                            \
+               "hpSDR rf gain: 0.1 thru 10.0",                                           \
+               1.0)                                                                      \
+         ELEM_(bool, SdrDither, "SDRDITHER",                                             \
+               "hpSDR dither: on | off",                                                 \
+               true)                                                                     \
+         ELEM_(bool, SdrRandom, "SDRRANDOM",                                             \
+               "hpSDR random: on | off",                                                 \
+               true)                                                                     \
+         ELEM_(bool, SdrPreAmp, "SDRPREAMP",                                             \
+               "hpSDR preamp: on | off",                                                 \
+               false)                                                                    \
          ELEM_(std::string, OSSdevice, "OSSDEVICE",                                      \
                "OSS device name",                                                        \