[hpsdr] flradio

AD0ES ad0es at ad0es.net
Tue Oct 14 12:58:28 PDT 2014

Hi,

I just uploaded a new version to my site:

http://ad0es.net/flradio/flradio.bin.tgz

Note that the patch files HAVE NOT BEEN UPDATED!  I need to cleanup the development
tree a bit before I can build a clean patch set.

I tested this with both no fldigi config files in the config-dir, and with a file that had no hpsdr specific
entries.  It seems to work with both.  I also placed a few "bad" values in it, it either warns, or warns & exits,
depending on the nature of the specific case.

I found it useful for testing to:

$ mkdir test
$ fldigi --config-dir test

This prevents damage/collision with your existing fldigi setup.