[hpsdr] Explanation of the NR/ANF/DB parameters

Conrad Farlow conrad at g0ruz.com
Wed Oct 15 21:08:47 PDT 2014

So what nobody knows how this stuff works? There is no documentation? I
find that hard to believe. I'm not looking for advanced DSP filter
theory, I can buy a book for that. I would however like to know what the
parameters mean and what they actually do. I understand that the SDR
moves fast and is done on a voluntary basis but the lack of
documentation is seen as a barrier by many.

73

Conrad G0RUZ