[hpsdr] PowerSDR Radio Astronomy

georg Prinz getpri at t-online.de
Thu Oct 16 01:39:23 PDT 2014

Good Morning Joe,

the file I sent you was definitely written by RA utility. What we run
into is the representation
of numbers in Europe. This is automatically installed, when you choose
region and language
during OS installation. There is a posibility to change the location
from Germany to US any time.
I tried it with the result, that PowerSDR is totally messed.
The solution could be to force RA utility to write and read numbers in a
particular way independant
from the country/region adjustment. Or to check the number
representation first after reading
the file.
Joe, I know this is not as simple as it looks, and it takes a lot of
time, but this feature what you
made is super and it would be a pity, if it could be used in US only.

Best regards
Georg
dl2kp

--