[hpsdr] PowerSDR Radio Astronomy

Joe Martin K5SO k5so at valornet.com
Thu Oct 16 04:42:02 PDT 2014

G’morning Georg,

Wow, okay that explains things.  I’ll take a look at the “region” option then and see what can be done with respect to the RA disk read/write.  I’m pleased that the underlying cause of the problem is revealed at least.  Thanks for the excellent feedback and testing!

I will be out of town for two weeks beginning today so I won’t be able to work on this until I return so please be patient.  Rest assured that finding a suitable resolution to the region selection issue with regard to the RA utility disk read/write formatting is on my “to do” list.

73, Joe K5SO