[hpsdr] flradio 1.0.2 released

AD0ES ad0es at ad0es.net
Fri Oct 17 07:25:30 PDT 2014

Hi,
Good catch Berndt, those details get you every time.  It is mentioned in the INSTALL:
# do post configure patch (need to fix the autoconf files soon...)
$ [ edit src/config.h ]

***************
*** 422,427 ****
--- 421,429 ----
  /* Define to 1 if we are using pulseaudio */
  #define USE_PULSEAUDIO 1

+ /* Defined if we are using SDR */
+ #define USE_SDR 1
+
  /* Define to 1 if we are using samplerate */
  #define USE_SAMPLERATE 1
The next release (maybe a couple of days) of flradio should handle network connections to other than
just localhost.  Appears to work, but untested as I have neither another linux box or inet connection
to test with.

I really *HATE* autoconf, it defeated my attempts to put a simple define in the config file, so I just
documented the above patch and moved on.  Someday I'll get back to that issue...  Right now I need to get
a working flrig going.  Have added all the niceties from flradio by way of graceful stop when unconfigured.
Working on getting multiple copies (one per receiver) going.  Seems that they try to talk to one another
thru the XMLRPC port that is supposed to be for flrig <> fldigi.  Have another idea to handle the button issue.
The current flrig on the website is pretty funky, probably not worth using yet...

later,
Steve AD0ES