[hpsdr] ANAN-100 sometimes no TX, after upgrade to 2.9b/3.0, and 3.2.19

Warren C. Pratt warren at wpratt.com
Wed Oct 29 15:07:18 PDT 2014

Hi Mike,

You are on the right track here.  To get to the correct solution, it's
very helpful to isolate this to either hardware, firmware, or software.
If you conclude that 2.7 works correctly but 3.0 does not, it appears to
be a firmware issue, or at minimum an issue related to the firmware
version.  I would switch firmware back and forth a couple times to be
sure whether the problem follows the firmware.

73,
Warren  NR0V