[hpsdr] ANAN-100 sometimes no TX after upgrade to 2.9b/3.0 and 3.2.19

Warren C. Pratt warren at wpratt.com
Fri Oct 31 08:39:48 PDT 2014

Hi Mike,

Q1:  I don't recall anything that was intentionally done that would
change the RF characteristics between 2.5 and 2.9/3.0.  If you'd like,
send me a screen shot of your frequency spectrum.  Perhaps I can spot
something out of the ordinary.

Q2:  There are so many platforms and so many releases that, sorry, I
don't remember.  Perhaps someone else can comment.  Since I haven't been
doing firmware, I don't track the changes very carefully.

73,
Warren  NR0V