[hpsdr] ANAN-100 sometimes no TX after upgrade to 2.9b/3.0 and 3.2.19

Joe Martin K5SO k5so at valornet.com
Fri Oct 31 10:33:19 PDT 2014

Note:

I had to cut the Change Log included in my previous message to cover Change Log entries for Hermes source code for only v2.9-v3.0 due to the 12K limitation on message size!

Moderator, don’t you think 12K is a bit too limiting for a max message size?  I certainly do.

Some technical discussions require twice that at least, or even more.  In this current case, including the Change Log entries from v2.5 through v3.0 for Hermes took 18K of text, so I had to cut it down to include only v2.9 through v3.0 entries, limiting the value of the reply, in my opinion.

73, Joe K5SO