[hpsdr] ANAN-100 sometimes no TX after upgrade to 2.9b/3.0 and 3.2.19

Joe Martin K5SO k5so at valornet.com
Fri Oct 31 14:12:08 PDT 2014

Mike,

HPSDR Hermes v3.0 will work on your ANAN-100 with respect to fixing the external PTT input and external PA control via the acc’y jack is concerned.

As with previous releases, the HPSDR-released firmware will work fine with many ANAN-series 100 radios in all respects too.  Some specific ANAN-series radios may exhibit a bit lower than max specified output Tx power on one of the HF bands (10m if I recall correctly) if the Apache-Labs-modified version is not used, that’s all.  This slight difference has been discussed at length previously and if your radio makes the required power output for you on the HF bands then there is certainly no reason to wait to load a modified v3.0 firmware on your ANAN-100 radio.

73, Joe K5SO