[hpsdr] Demo / Simulation Mode?

Helmut Oeller dc6ny at gmx.de
Sun Sep 7 02:11:31 PDT 2014

Hi,

when checking 'Receiver Input I/Q', it's possible to record the I/Q samples
as wav-file under PowerSDR and make a copy for other apps. The band section
corresponding with the selected sampling rate can be played back on your
laptop with appropriate free third party software. You have to google a bit,
hi.

73, Helmut, DC6NY