[hpsdr] Demo / Simulation Mode?

VaibhaV Sharma vaibhav at vaibhavsharma.com
Sat Sep 6 23:56:14 PDT 2014

Hello,
I am preparing for my talk at Pacificon in October and won’t have the luxury of a functional Anan-100D for the demonstration. What I will have is a laptop with PowerSDR running on it.

Is there a Demo / Simulation mode in powerSDR OpenHPSDR that would let me replay previously recorded I/Q files so that the radio controls look and behave the same as if it was on the air?

I will be primarily running a demo of serial control integration so the audio does not matter but I need to have the VFO and other basic control functional.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

—
VaibhaV Sharma