[hpsdr] Demo / Simulation Mode?

Helmut Oeller dc6ny at gmx.de
Sun Sep 7 05:41:33 PDT 2014

Hi Ken,

Of course you can use PowerSDR together at least with the RX path of a
hw-setup (e.g. Mercury) for playback, whenever you want. But you need a
OpenHPSDR setup to start PowerSDR. There is some third party software in the
web to do the job only with the PC sound/video facilities. See SDR-Radio.com
and others.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend, Indian Summer here in Old Germany.

73, Helmut, DC6NY