[hpsdr] Kiss on Tegra TK1

Jae Stutzman k5jae at stutzman.net
Sun Sep 7 09:46:13 PDT 2014

Berndt,

I had this same problem and avoided it by using the debugger. I've spent a
little time on it since and realized that there is some kind of bug with
the set x locale within Mono winforms on the Jetson. It may be a missing
soft dependency or something within the runtime. I created a basic app with
a single TextBox and it crashes the same way. It will take more digging and
perhaps a building mono from src in order to fix it.

73,
Jae - K5JAE