[hpsdr] Kiss on Tegra TK1

Berndt Josef Wulf wulf at ping.net.au
Sun Sep 7 06:40:34 PDT 2014

G'day,

I've managed to install mono on the Tegra TK1 and ran the Kiss Konsole
using monodevelop in debug mode. It found the Hermes SDR and worked as
expected. This is the good news.

The bad news is that Kiss doesn't run in standalone. The following error
is reported:

assertion at mini-codegen.c condition i == sel not met

following this is an endless list of debug messages tracing through
various calls.

I rebuilt SharpDSP and KISS Konsole using the "Debug / AnyCPU" option.

As I'm not familiar with C-Sharp and mono, I thought that someone on
this list may have some ideas. Google has failed me sofar...

73, Berndt
VK5ABN