[hpsdr] Demo / Simulation Mode?

Ken N9VV (Win-7/64) n9vv at wowway.com
Mon Sep 8 15:25:33 PDT 2014

Gosh, I thought the FPGA was running the CORDIC algorithm to create the
I/Q stream(s) and then using various decimation so the streams would fit
into the Ethernet/USB communication channel (along with Command and
Control signals).

I thought *all* the *DSP* was being done inside PowerSDR using the
amazing Warren-DSP (WDSP) module assisted by various code to steer the
demodulated signal to our ears.

I certainly could have misunderstood and need to be re-educated about
the block diagram provided by Phil VK6PH and shown in this document:
http://www.n9vv.com/Hermes%20an%20Introduction%20October%202011.pdf
(page 9 and accompanying text).

thanks for your interesting comment,
73 de Ken N9VV