[hpsdr] Updated KISS Konsole for Cross-platform Execution

John Laur johnlaur at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 10:10:53 PDT 2014

Hello everyone. I fixed this bug on mac last night and have KK running on OS X.

I had hoped to have some time this morning, but have been busy. I will
post the small patch later this afternoon. I just wanted to save
anyone who might be tearing their hair out on this today a little
time. Sorry for the short reply; I will post more details as soon as I
can.

73, John KF5SAB