[hpsdr] Patch for KISS Konsole and Linux

George Byrkit ghbyrkit at chartermi.net
Sun Sep 14 10:45:12 PDT 2014

Dear Takafumi,
Your observations are correct, and match what Jae has observed over the weekend.  Jae,
John and I are having an off-list discussion to get some code that will work on both Linux
and Mac.  Jae has proposed a new patch and has asked John to check that it works on a Mac,
because Jae doesn't have one.

It's wonderful all the excitement that is there for using KISS on the 3 different
platforms!  Please give us a day or so to check this out, and likely we'll post an updated
codebase on my development branch at
http://svn.tapr.org/repos_hpsdr_kiss/branches/K9TRV/KISSKonsoleUnified/

73,
George K9TRV