[hpsdr] Hermes communication delays

Ken N9VV (Win-7/64) n9vv at wowway.com
Mon Sep 22 14:59:57 PDT 2014

Hi Frank,
see if you can find the "METRIC" setting for your particular LAN card or
chip. It defaults to "Automatic". One fellow on the list suggested that
I set the METRIC on my LAN connections to 200 or 400 in order to change
the way Windows O/S "Schedules" the time/priority for that device.

It worked here with a USB to Gigabit adapter.

GL de Ken N9VV