[hpsdr] Configuring an Ubuntu Linux system.

AD0ES ad0es at ad0es.net
Tue Sep 23 12:53:40 PDT 2014

Hi,

I have put together a website that addresses the process of building an ubuntu linux system for ham radio control:
http://ad0es.net/

I attempt to guide you thru the process from booting the install cd/dvd thru specific configuration for
various ham programs.

Of particular interest to this list is:
http://ad0es.net/recipies/sdr/readme.html

where I document the process of building ghpsdr, ghpsdr3, ghpsdr3-Qt and ghpsdr3-alex.
These documents are all specific to the current ubuntu: 14.04LTS aka. Trusty Tahr.

This is a work in progress, feedback welcome.

Steve AD0ES