[hpsdr] PowerSDR mRX PS 3.2.24.0 problem

Rick Dykstra rdykstra at charter.net
Sun Apr 19 12:48:05 PDT 2015

My computer crashed while running PowerSDR and some other programs, and now
the PowerSDR will not start/run.

I get the following window:

Fatal Error, Root element is missing.

                At System.Xml.XmlTexReaderImpl.Throw(Exception  e)

                At System.Xml.XmlTexReaderImpl.ParseDocumentContent()

And 8 other errors listed.

I've removed PowerSDR, rebooted, installed, and I still have the same
problem. Install program is PowerSDR_mRX-PS_v3.2.24.0_Setup.msi

OS is Windows 7 64 bit. There must be some other files that don't get
removed from the default location, C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenHPSDR\PowerSDR
mRX PS.

Any help is appreciated.

Rick

KR8T