[hpsdr] FFT latency

G3XJP G3XJP at RhodesG3XJP.plus.com
Tue Apr 7 00:20:32 PDT 2015

Jay, this is the bit I don't get.  I think maybe this concern is what
prompted me to ask the original question.   If the delay in an FFT is
unavoidable and inherent, how does throwing more, better or dedicated
hardware at it help in any way?   I can see how it would help release
resources so you don't add to that inevitable delay.  cheers, Peter G3XJP