[hpsdr] Windows 10 Preview

Ron McCurdy firemonitor at cox.net
Sun Apr 12 07:22:49 PDT 2015

Dave,
Thanks for your comments!  I've already changed cables and checked cable connectors on both ends.  To add to my misery, Programmer stopped working and won't even open.  So, I'm in the process of downloading and reloading all software.  Sooner or LATER, I should stumble across the problem.  I'm sure it's something small...unless my Metis card has been zapped.  And, I have no idea how that could have happened inside the enclosure and not connected to power.
I have found Windows 10 to be very easy to learn and it has very few flaws, fingers crossed!
73,
Ron