[hpsdr] Munin output low above 29 meters

Kjell Karlsen la2ni at online.no
Sat Apr 18 09:04:31 PDT 2015

Hello Rick.

I think you must have a fault somewhere outside Munin.

Please try to connect the Dummy Load directly to Munin output and measure
the power on all bands and note the Gain By Band.

For me it seems as there must be something wrong with the switching of the
LPF´s on the bands from 20 m and up.

73, Kjell

På Sat, 18 Apr 2015 15:43:02 +0200, skrev Rick Dykstra

Sendt med Operas e-postklient: http://www.opera.com/mail/