[hpsdr] Bootloader issues

Joe Martin k5so at k5so.com
Sun Apr 19 11:14:05 PDT 2015

On Apr 19, 2015, at 11:57 AM, Joe Martin wrote:

>>> I get "Local Area Network 1" or "Local Area Network 2" -- assume that's the same thing.  It shows the local machine MAC and IP address.

Glenn,

No, they aren’t the same thing.  They are two different ethernet ports.  You must be sure that your Metis is plugged into one or the other (either directly or via an ethernet switch) and select that ethernet port in the HPSDR Bootloader menu that shows the ethernet connections that are available on your PC.  If you choose the wrong one Metis can’t talk to the PC.  Try the other one, as a test, if you are unsure about which to use.

73, Joe K5SO