[hpsdr] Firmware Issue:Please Help

Dave Larsen kv0s.dave at gmail.com
Sun Apr 26 13:15:42 PDT 2015

Hulen --

The bootloader in the board will not be corrupt if the board reports to the
HPSDRBootloader software.  You can just try the programming again.

Be sure the last JTAG jumper in on the Mercury and Penelope

put the Metis in the slot furtherest from the power supply and the board
being programmed in the slot next to the Metis board

be sure that JP1 is set on the Metis board.

If powerSDR complains about the current firmware just turn off firmware
checking.

Hope this helps

Dave KV0S

On Sun, Apr 26, 2015 at 2:30 PM, Hulen Smith <clay1952 at cmaaccess.com> wrote:

> I've had troubles the last few months after trying to upgrade firmware.
> All seems to report as I remembered from the last time. Although after
> memory after a few seconds.
>
> When I reset all jumpers to normal, the program reports invalid firmware
> Metis 3.0, Mercury 3.4 and Penny 1.8 which is the latest rbf files list on
> HPSDR site. So my question is my Metis bootload firmware corrupt ?
>
> Any help would be appreciated.
>
> Thanks
> Hulen
> K5HCS