[hpsdr] Firmware Issue:Please Help

Dave Larsen kv0s.dave at gmail.com
Sun Apr 26 13:58:04 PDT 2015

Hulen

The JTAG is daisy chain through the atlas buss the step I gave you just
simplifies the chain.

Dave
Dave,

Thanks for the reply.

Here's what I've been doing;

JTAG jumpers in on both boards when in programming mode each at a time,
Penelope in slot J6, Mercury in slot J3 and Metis in J1. I have programmed
dozens of times the last couple of months, three times today. I haven't
ever programmed either board next to Metis in slot J2, haven't needed to in
the past. I have nothing to lose trying that.
Yes the program will run if I bypass firmware check but I have a blank
program that shows a rx level of -240dbm with no spectral display or audio.

73
Hulen