[hpsdr] Status of Hermes Gigabit

Neal Campbell nealk3nc at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 13:46:46 PDT 2015

I think that gigabit ethernet is a "gee-whiz" feature that, if it worked to
its billing, would swamp the lan not to mention wifi users.

I understand the excitement of wondering if something can be done but its
just not a feature that will benefit anyone but the geekers who want to say
it uses it!

JMHO!

73

Neal Campbell