[hpsdr] Status of Hermes Gigabit

Darren Long darren.long at mac.com
Thu Apr 30 13:57:03 PDT 2015

Sure. Some systems won't be able to cope with it.  What about the High
Performance ones?  This machine with its water-cooled I7 4770K CPU and
Nvidia GTX760 with 1152 CUDA cores doesn't bat an eyelid at a 100 m-bit
pipe with 4 384kHz receiver slices feeding cudaSDR. It is crying out for
more. Also, who wouldn't prefer lower latency?

Darren, G0HWW